Click here to apply or reapply
for your Coaching Pass!
Friday, Apr. 13: 6-9:30pm
Sat., Apr. 14: 9am – 6pm
Sun., Apr. 15: 12-5pm
3-day course, $115 fee
Trumansburg High School
Info and registration at http://www.nyswysa.org
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 5:00-8:30pm
Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 5:00-8:30pm
2-day course, $55 fee
J.M. McDonald Sports Complex
4292 Fairgrounds Drive
Cortland, NY 13045
For more info, please call CCYSA Referee Director Karl Gilliland at 607-280-3357
The Cortland County Youth Soccer Association (CCYSA) is a non-profit organization led by a dedicated Board of Directors, committed Managers, enthusiastic Town Organizers and other volunteers that provide consistent and quality programs throughout the year.
Current positions open are listed below. Please contact CCYSA President Dave Bordwell for more information.
1. Apparel Manager - involves collecting information, ordering and distributing player, coach and referee apparel.
1. Marketing & Fundraising Committee - developing materials and promoting CCYSA programs
2. Equipment & Field Maintenance Committee - ordering, maintaining and managing equipment & fields
3. Summer Soccer Committee - planning, registering, preparing and running the outdoor, recreational program
4. Indoor Soccer Committee - planning, registering, preparing and running the indoor, recreational program
Director of Summer Recreational Programs
Director of Registration
Director of Indoor Recreational Programs
Director of Competitive Travel Teams
Director of Referees
(Interim) Director of Fields and Equipment
Vice President, Director of Communications
| , Vacant Position - ask how you can help!|